Sherman Tank Graveyard
WWII Sherman Tank Graveyard 70 Meters Deep off the Coast of Ireland: Clip of the Sherman tanks from the shipwreck of the Empire Heritage that lies in 70m depth. The wreck is located off the north coast of Donegal in Ireland and is one of the best deep wreck diving sites in Europe. Shot with a Canon 5D2 and 14mm lens in 2010 using ambient light, one of the most memorable sights to be seen by wreck divers.
- M4 Sherman, medium tank.
- KO & Wreck Panzers, in Normandy 1944
- Jagdpanzer 38t, from the Australian Armour & Artillery Museum.
- Kugelpanzer, the most mysterious and weirdest tank of WWII.
- Tiger I & Tiger II, stunning images of both Tiger tanks.
- Sdkfz 186 ‘Jagdtiger’, heavy tank destroyer.
- Dummy Tanks of World War II.
- Otto Carius, Tank Ace of WWII.